A Family Owned And Operated Business For Over 160 Years
At Burnett and White Funeral Home, we know that every family we serve is unique, and we strive to make each service a personal tribute to the life that has been lived. We provide a wide variety of choices that will help fulfill a family's wishes, from a traditional funeral to a personalized service that celebrates a loved ones hobbies and interests.
The following are ideas that you may use to personalize a service:
- photographic collages
- displays of personal memorabilia, such as awards, trophies, or favorite pastime
- items, such as garden tools
- the writing of personal notes by family and friends during the service
- service folders & registry books that reflect personal style and interests
- music selections
- live musicians
- special customs particular to different faiths, ethnic groups, and fraternal organizations
- displays of uniforms and equipment for government employees
- have motorcycles in the procession for a motorcycle enthusiast or have a cowboy's horse lead the procession for a cowboy
We are committed to helping you create a special tribute to your loved one that will honor a life well-lived. We encourage you to share your ideas, customs and wishes with us.
TWO LOCATIONS TO SERVE YOU -- RED HOOK / RHINEBECK